Luxury launch website VeryFirstTo.com has offered a three-week holiday with stays in what it considers to be the world’s 10 ‘most extravagant’ hotel suites, at a cost of US $581,329 per couple.
Billed as a billionaire lifestyle experience, the trip is also open for bidding on new auction site AuctionWhatIDid.co.uk
Marcel Knobil, founder of Superbrands, Cool BrandLeaders and VeryFirstTo says, “No one has ever had the unadulterated pleasure of indulging in a trip of this nature before. I’m delighted that we can make it available to those with deep and shallow pockets.”
The cost includes organisation of travel, airport transfers, accommodation and business class flights at minimum.
THE LIST OF DESTINATIONS
1. The Penthouse Suite, Four Seasons George V, Paris
2. Royal Suite, Burj Al Arab, Dubai
3. Bridge Suite, The Atlantis Resort, Bahamas
4. Carlton Suite, Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo
5. Villa La Cupola, Westin Excelsior, Rome
6. Two Story Sky Villa, Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas
7. Ty Warner Penthouse, Four Seasons Hotel, New York
8. The Royal Suite, Mandarin Oriental, London
9. The Sultan’s Suite, Çirağan Palace Kempinski, Istanbul
10. The Presidential Suite, InterContinental, Hong Kong