1. Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island is a playground for sport and outdoor enthusiasts, with views of Yas Marina Circuit, Yas Links Golf Course and the Arabian Gulf. Whether it’s a round of golf, a visit to the nearby Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi, or a lazy afternoon on Yas Beach, both leisure and pleasure are at a premium here.
2. The newly-upgraded Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi, Yas Island, is an ode to contemporary design, with 204 sleek and modern rooms. The perfect all-round staycation destination, it has a beautiful pool, four restaurants, a spa and health-club and a children’s play area, making it the perfect escape for those with little ones in tow.
3. It’s all about location, location, location at Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Abu Dhabi Corniche, primed as the best starting point to discover the capital. Private beaches, high-end malls, and multiple cultural attractions are at your fingertips. And when you’re ready to relax, you’ve got three swimming pools and a beach bar to choose between. The perfect all-round resort hotel.
RAS AL KHAIMAH
Escape the city without venturing far, with a stay at the all-new Radisson Resort Ras Al Khaimah Marjan Island. With 388 rooms and suites too choose from, as well as six different eateries, a spa, an outdoor pool and kids water park, resort vibes are all around. Grab a lounger on the beach and enjoy uninterrupted panoramic views, before retiring to RBG Bar for a stellar sunset libation location.
Immerse yourself in nature with a stay at Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Al Ain, the Garden City of the Gulf, as it’s affectionately known. Offering some calm respite in the centre of the city, the hotel is filled with palm trees, pools and wellness experiences, with a contemporary design appeal that is equally serene, perfect for some serious urban escapism.
Just off the E11 highway, Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman, is a great springboard for exploration of the other emirates too. Its 148 stylish rooms ensure comfort at every turn, while the hotel’s personalised service means guests want for nothing. With a 25-metre pool, spa, six restaurants and bars, and easy access to a private hotel beach club, Al Zorah Golf Course and shopping mall, life is easy in Ajman.
Flanked by the Hajar mountains, Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah, has one of the most beautiful backdrops in the emirate. With bustling souks, archeological gems and healing mineral springs all in close proximity, a stay here ventures beyond the beach. But for those who do just want to unplug and unwind, you have a 500-metre stretch of private seaside to claim as your own. And relax...
1. Incredible views of the city await at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Canal View, one of the best-located hotels in the city in Business Bay. Spacious and bright inside, the stylish rooms and suites are all crisp whites and beautiful tan browns. Whether you’re in the city for business or pleasure, the hotel has something to suit all. It has six versatile meetings rooms and event venues for the former, and a spa, fitness centre and swimming pool for the latter. BAI Bar & Terrace guarantees good times and good views, with its canal-side outdoor terrace, with pizzas enjoyed straight from the wood-fire oven. Indulge at leisure.
2. As colourful as they come, and the only motor-themed hotel in Dubai, Park Inn by Radisson Dubai Motor City courts the cool and contemporary crowd. With views over Dubai Autodrome Racetrack and energy coursing through each corridor, it also has a rooftop pool, spa and gym and is connected to the First Avenue Mall for luxury boutique shopping. A city stay with a difference.
3. A more suburban location brings epic views of the city, and Radisson Hotel Dubai DAMAC Hills certainly makes the most of them. Surrounded by several golf courses, including Trump International Golf Club and with a tennis court, two swimming pools, a gym and spa on site, this hotel is all about putting leisure and pleasure first. Enjoy...
4. It’s all five-star views at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront, as it serves up an epic city setting. Beyond beautiful Burj Khalifa balcony scenes, the hotel also has 432 rooms to choose from, a Dreamworks Spa, outdoor poor and four restaurants to refuel in, with FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar one of Dubai’s best.
5. A forward-thinking property central to Media City, the Marina and Palm Jumeirah, Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City acutely taps into the bleisure market. With 12 meeting rooms on site, it’s perfect for those with business on their mind, while its two outdoor pools, gym, spa and six bars and restaurants ensure the pleasure side of any trip is well looked after too.
6. If you’re looking for a longer-stay home-away-from-home vibe, check into The Radisson Blu Residences Dubai Marina. Designed by Matteo Nunziati, and depending on size, the studios and apartments come with a kitchenette, a fully-equipped kitchen, separate living room and balcony with views that stretch over the city coastline. Just steps away from the Marina, Jumeirah Beach Walk and the Metro, you’re perfectly positioned to make the most of your extended stay.
7. Those seeking a side order of culture on their vacation will enjoy Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, with its location in Old Dubai. The area is teeming with shopping malls, souks and cultural establishments, all perfectly paired with the hotel’s style and comfort. The newly-refurbished lobby and the hotel’s contemporary rooms and suites are the perfect place to relax after a day exploring.
8. Definitely one of the most contemporary bolt-holes in the city, Radisson RED Dubai Silicon Oasis ticks all the boxes for a hotel filled with heart and soul. Packed with colour and personality, the hotel is filled with energy. It’s also pet-friendly, letting guests bring their four-legged friends for a pawsome stay, and has a rooftop pool that oozes cool. Eat at OUIBar for easy, breezy al fresco vibes or at the RED Roof pool bar for cocktails and panoramas. Situated in Dubai Digital Park, the hotel is a tech-playground too, with 10 meeting venues and a huge 600sqm multi-event space, perfect for everything from boardroom pitches to epic parties.