There is boldness to be found in simplicity, especially when diamonds are played off against a monochromatic palette of black and white. Serious. Striking. Sensational.
A NEW CLASSIC
Boucheron’s Quatre Double White Edition collection adorns all the codes of the original Quatre collection, this time in white. Combining monochrome strength with style, the Grosgrain and Double Godron are sculpted in white gold, while the Clou de Paris in pristine Hyceram sits alongside the line of diamonds, across rings, earrings, necklaces and a daring piece of hair jewellery.
1. Ring, Chopard x Mariah Carey
2. Liens Evidence necklace, Chaumet
3. Panthère de Cartier necklace, Cartier
4. Together ring, Pomellato
5. Necklace, Harry Winston
6. La Rose Dior earrings, Dior
7. Natural Wonders earrings, Mouawad
8. Ring, Boghossian
9. Possession ring, Piaget
10. Papillon bracelet, Jacob & Co.
11. Divine Enigma bracelet, Messika Paris