Epicurean travellers will be thrilled by this new 10-day luxury itinerary in New Zealand, designed to showcase the Best of New Zealand: Hawke’s Bay, Christchurch and Queenstown. Guests who opt for this Frontiers Travel package will have the chance to experience the country’s mix of refined lifestyle and cultural excitement with activities like hiking, a private helicopter excursion, garden tours, jet boating, vineyard visits and more – including plenty of fine dining.
The trip is hosted by the company’s president, Mike Fitzgerald, and begins with three days on the North Island in Hawke’s Bay, followed by a full week on the South Island. Discerning guests will visit some of the most scenic coastal and inland areas of New Zealand, while enjoying a variety of outdoor activities, fine dining, and world-class wine.
New Zealand is world-renowned for its farm-to-table cuisine and refined wines. Hawke’s Bay is considered the country’s leading producer of red wines, while the Central Otago region outside of Queenstown produces arguably the best Pinot Noir in the world. Known as the “Garden City,” Christchurch and the Canterbury region is also filled with excellent wineries. This luxury tour of New Zealand
“We will start at Farm at Cape Kidnappers in Hawke's Bay, one of the world's extraordinary top luxury destinations, set on a 6,000 acre sheep and cattle farm,” said Fitzgerald. “Next, we’ll travel to Otahuna Lodge, 20 minutes outside of Christchurch, where we will have exclusive use of the property and end at Matakauri Lodge in Queenstown in Deluxe Suites with stunning views of Lake Wakatipu.”
The luxury tour is slated for March 16-26, 2017 and starts at $17,560 per person based on double occupancy, which means $35,120 for a couple.
– Touring the Hawke’s Bay region with an exclusive visit to a premier winery
– Visiting the largest mainland gannet colony at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers
– Pursuing the native flightless Kiwi
– Touring of the Otahuna botanical gardens
– Boating to the Akaroa Harbor to spot penguins, sea birds & Hector dolphins
– Indulging in a Waipara Valley wine tour
– Helicoptering to Milford Sound for a glacier landing
– Hiking the Routeburn Track
– Spending a day in the Southern Lakes region with a winery experience
– Exploring the Dart River by jet boat