1. JUST ADD COLOUR
Hublot’s Big Bang Tourbillon Automatic Orange Sapphire not only unveils a new automatic tourbillon centre, it has also achieved a world first by creating an entirely new orange shade for a through-tinted sapphire. Limited to just 50 pieces, time is of the essence...
2. Fendimania Limited Edition watch in 18k yellow gold, lapis lazuli stone and white diamonds
3. Rainbow collection 34mm watch, with four citrines and yellow alligator strap
4. 41mm self-winding Gem-Set Royal Oak, 18k pink gold case, with 138 brilliant-cut diamonds and 466 brilliant-cut orange sapphires
5. 37mm Breguet Tradition Dame 7038 in 18k rose gold, with Tahitian mother-of-pearl dial, and bezel set with 68 brilliant-cut diamonds.
6. 21.5mm Code Coco watch in 18k white gold and rubies, with two dials set with 152 brilliant cut diamonds
7. Éclosion de Chaumet High Jewellery watch in white gold with brilliant-cut diamonds and mother-of-pearl dial
8. La D de Dior Granville, 25mm, in yellow gold, with brilliant-cut rubies, and sugilite dial set with four diamonds
9. Imperiale Moonphase in 18k rose gold, 36mm, with diamonds, and white and pink mother-of-pearl dial
10. Amadeo Fleurier watch in 18k gold with ‘Blue Thistles’ fired enamel miniature painting by Ilgiz Fazulzyanov
11. Premier Kaleidoscope Automatic 36mm in 18k white gold, with mother-of-pearl dial set with 162 diamonds, 12 rubies, 6 green tsavourites and 6 orange spessartites
12. Panthère de Cartier 22mm cuff watch in 18k yellow gold, with silvered dial, blued-steel hands and sapphire cyrstal
13. GemAddict Fabergé Dalliance 39.5mm 18k rose gold watch with 180 baguette-cut diamonds and 32 trapeze-cut rubies
14. Excalibur Flying Tourbillon, 42mm, in pink gold, with pink gold open case back with sapphire crystal
15. Chain Reaction 40mm watch with violet strap and Medusa head logo embellishment